> 1) Open Source projects seem to grow virally, infecting those
> closest to the
> source first.  Sooner or later a carrier makes their way to some place new
> and a new source of infection grows up.  With Cocoon I think there are now
> enough sources of infection that it will propagate at a pretty rapid rate
> across the entire world in the future.

This is very true. For the last weeks of 2002 and now in 2003 we are
noticing a strong growth in the number of Cocoon related inquiries we
receive.

The problem of large companies using Cocoon and not (yet) talking about it
publicly has been touched on in this thread. I can say that there are really
really large companies either already using Cocoon in production
environments or evaluating Cocoon for their requirements. Hopefully we will
see more of this become public this year.

Anyone know any VCs with money left? :-).

Matthew

--
Open Source Group       Cocoon { Consulting, Training, Projects }
Tel:+49-5251-1581-30  [EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://www.s-und-n.de