Torsten Knodt wrote:

On Monday 02 June 2003 09:49, Alexander Schatten wrote:
AS> However, revisiting the problem (also watching websites others create
AS> with Cocoon), I have to realize, that leftover namespaces are very
AS> usual; e.g. the following: SQL, i18n, XHTML also others, that have
AS> nothing to do with HTML specification.
Don't know why I didn't see your first posting. But I had, like many others, the same problem. I've solved by writing a NamespaceStripperTransformer, which creates a DOM and removes unused namespaces. This solves the problem for me. I can put it in the BTS on request. And no, I can't use SAX, because I have to modify elements dependent on their childs. Details are in my source.

Is this the solution, posted on the Wiki? If not, please could you provide the solution, though, as mentioned already several times, this is only a workaround, no solution in my opinion. The HTMLSerializre definitly should do this.

Unfortunately I currently have no time to go into the Cocoon sources to write a patch for the serializer by myself.

Alex