> But then you have to have some kind of system to register user-com
> members apart from cservice members... and then you also have to
> consider the issue that some people work in both areas.  User-com
> doesn't have any username registration systems... so that'd maybe have
> to be made just to fit this idea.  I think the current idea of
> *@<username>.users.undernet.org is fine.

By the way, the admins are interested in the login database being
divorced from CService, and CService is also interested in that, as
this would increase their workload otherwise.  For now, it'll be
connected with CService because that's easier, but we will work it
out in the future.
--
Kevin L. Mitchell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>