You don't understand. wcc:mypass is a valid password string. It would
not require client modification. As far as the client is concerned,
[[optional server password]:[<account name>:<password>]] is ONE
password. The server would then parse the password, separating it by the
':'. Take a look at how bahamut handles oper hostmasking, for more
information.

>--
>Kevin L. Mitchell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Wcc