The reason why the x-mode was introduced was to prevent people fromg being
able to attack you in many ways, if someone is breaking the law/abusing
"hard" I am sure that undernet irc operators are more than happy to assist
you to inform a persons ISP etc, there is no sain reason why suddenly
channel ops should be able to see your real host (noor 400+'s etc etc..),
also if this would to be added to cservice in some way it would just cause
more stress to it and there is no idea in making some dedicated bot just for
the purpose. If this would to be taken into use I can see a decrease in
users in many of those big general kind of channels where you just hang out
to time-to-time engage in interresting convresations. Also for undernet even
to considder this it would be more than neccessary that the users get to say
their oppinion, and I'm talking about EVERYONE. If you want this so bad go
and set up a vote, otherwise just forget about it. There is no way to make
it safe enough with all the autojoin on invite newbies (no offense, simply
true) etc. This might just end up in dos kiddies attacking random people
instead of the ones who actually _might deserve their hate_.

I am but a peon but my word is to be taken seriously.

-Luzmu