From: "Tom Scott" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, January 04, 2003 12:57 PM
Subject: [Coder-Com] Support Channel announcement..opers please go there!

CALLING ALL OPERS!!! CALLING ALL OPERS!!!

In light of the recent events (on more networks then Undernet), I have
personally set up a channel called #S.A.L.T. It is a help channel for
people who have gone through DoS attacks, have been Nuked, Trojaned, or
hacked in any other way. #S.A.L.T, named after the famous pact between
the US and USSR for the cease of Nuclear Weapons manufacturing, is here
to provide help and support for those coping with a DoS attacker.

We are also looking for staffmembers! We need a few people who are
skilled in counter-hacking, and can also maintain a channel BTW...if
you're an oper we need you more then ever (Why? Because users come to
#S.A.L.T to report DoS attackers or tips on DoS attackers..we need Opers
to G-Line these attackers). E-mail me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] for
more information!

- Necromncr