> Last time this came up i suggested DNS based black lists and it was shot
> down, so i'm suggesting it again. My ISP mail box is protected by just MAPS
> RBL and it is very effectively.

The blacklists are politically motivated in far too many cases.
Moreover, I'm often the unwitting victim of such political
motivation--the MIT postmasters and the blacklist runners don't
exactly see eye to eye, for instance, and MIT often gets
blacklisted as a result.  Therefore, I will strenuously object
to trying to use a DNS-based blacklist to block mail.  I would
have little objection to using DNS-based blacklist rules that
only added a header to the message to flag that the origin was
in a blacklist, however.
--
Kevin L. Mitchell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>