On Mon, 2003-03-03 at 06:38, Tom Rons wrote:
> [...]

all of these things seem to break HIS; wouldn't it just be easier to
have it not accept new AWAY messages once you are already in AWAY mode?
(ie: you send a AWAY and any further AWAY commands (that have messages)
are ignored until you leave AWAY mode)

the primary use of sending AWAY commands repeatedly is scripts, and
while this would cause some confusion I think that the benefit outweighs
it..

however, this would need some form of 'away flood' protection though to
prevent people from sending something like:

AWAY :been gone for 30s
AWAY
AWAY :been gone for 31s
AWAY
AWAY :been gone for 32s
AWAY

... etc.

// akl ([EMAIL PROTECTED]; irc.progameplayer.com)