Hi,
Can someone work with this person and perhaps figure out what's going on.
Thanks,
Py (stoney`)

From: "Scott Chesworth" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Cservice] accessability enquiry
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 22:25:15 -0000
Sender: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi -- I'm having a bit of a problem accessing the undernet network and I'm hoping you'll be able to give me some assistance. Basically...I'm a blind windows user, so I'm using a software package called a screenreader which I can control using the keyboard and get it to output text from certain areas of my computer screen to me. I used to use Microsoft Chat (sad as it is) as my IRC client as this was the easiest interface for me to navigate with the keyboard. For some reason...for the last few months whenever I atempt to log on to undernet now with MS Chat I can stay connected for about a minute and then I get an elegal opperation which closes my connection to undernet. I'm 100% sure its not a fault with my system as I know of many other blind undernet users who're having exactly the same problem. Strangely...all other networks seem to be working fine...but it doesn't help much coz undernet is my favourite network! I've also tried other IRC Clients such as mIRC and pIRCh on my system and they don't seem to have the same problem...however they're much more difficult for me to navigate with the keyboard alone. Any info or advice you could give would be greatly appreciated!!

Cheers in advance...
Scott  (Sc0tt-UK)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Py Fivestones (stoney` on IRC) [EMAIL PROTECTED] __________________________________________ Undernet user committee response team [EMAIL PROTECTED] #userguide - Undernet users helping users http://www.user-com.undernet.org