On Sunday 30 Mar 2003 1:39 pm, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> And theres exactly the same `issue' for clients rejoining during a split -
> I forget which way around it is but a normal client join and a netsplit
> join are different - one is : prefixed, the other is not.

        A lot of these problems were caused by the fact that RFC1459 was actually
written after the IRC protocol was in use...it doesn't exactly match up with
what the daemon was doing at a lot points.  Some stuff is missing entirely
iirc.

        Skrewed up standards are not the sole preserve of MS ;)

--
hikari (光)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]