I think it would be the decent thing to do to make it easier for the
impaired to chat on Undernet, and as isomer said, it's being worked on atm

- wensu

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Mark Foster
Sent: Sunday, 30 March 2003 1:13 PM
To: Isomer
Cc: stoney`; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Coder-Com] Fwd: [Cservice] accessability enquiry

This also crossed my mind but we're talking Windows users here.
There arent many decent command line apps for Windows nowadays.

ircII/epic etc is a linux app and yes, would probably be far better - but
thems the breaks...

I feel for the dude, a good friend of mine is fully blind and always had
fun trying to navigate windows apps on his PC...