first id like to say i m real thankfull for the work your doing guys and i hope you will keep on the top
well the subject of mail tell sonme about the reason i write it
as i was in the channel it has been flooded so i was thinking we can avoid that i just got an idea which ithink could at least improve channels security :
since the flooders are most the time script (bots) they can read (parse intelgently a message) i thoght about
to use this instead of
/mode #channel +k key_name
this
/mode #channel +k key_name +msg_text

with msg_text as an optional paramether where operator can add notice to users who dont know the key
so for a user who try to acces the channel without using the key the msg_text will be displayed where he may be told what the key is

exemple of msg_text : hi we are using temporarly a key to protect the chan the key is key_name please use the key to access the channel

so each user will be able to access but no bots is able to access since the syntax and language used inthe msg_text differ from each other :)

okay i hope this idea helps lil bit and am sorry for my bad english :)

respect the undernet
yassine elassad (casaboy)
developerz.de