I doubt this has anything to do with the issue, but .int is a valid TLD while
services.int is not a valid (ie; unresolvable) hostname.
Might try giving the server a routable host instead of loopback as well.
But i'm not very smart. Someone who knows will likely come along and give you
proper information.