On Wed, 2011-06-01 at 16:40 +1000, Holland Rhodes wrote:

> I doubt this has anything to do with the issue, but .int is a valid TLD while
> services.int is not a valid (ie; unresolvable) hostname.
> Might try giving the server a routable host instead of loopback as well.
> But i'm not very smart. Someone who knows will likely come along and give you
> proper information.

They do actually have resolvable DNS names in views, they we were
removed to protect the guilty :)
But as they are both on same box, it makes much better security to use
loopback. I think Entrope has narrowed it down, so I'm
rebuilding the binary (now) with  "--without-ipv6"

Ok, it still errors so it cant be ipv6 hrmmm