mionker opened a new pull request, #27173:
URL: https://github.com/apache/camel/pull/27173

   Adds batching=true with batchingSize/batchingInterval/batchingTimeout 
completion conditions and an optional AggregationStrategy.Based on discussion 
users-list discussion 
https://lists.apache.org/thread/vzo2s2wog3jxh2b0b7g7s1n58sldl318
   
   This PR was developed with AI assistance (Claude and ChatGPT).
   
   # Description
   
   Adds a batching option to the SJMS consumer with support for transaction 
commit on the message batch. As per the users mailing list discussion and the 
Jira ticket, this batching feature provides configurable the following 
completion limits, comparable to an AggregationStrategy:
   
   - a batchingSize completion limit
   - a batchingInterval or batchingTimeout completion time limit
   
   Batching uses a default AggregationStrategy based on the 
GroupedExchangeAggregationStrategy. A custom AggregationStrategy can be set, 
with support for org.apache.camel.CamelContextAware and 
org.apache.camel.support.service.ServiceHelper. 
   
   # Target
   
   - [x] I checked that the commit is targeting the correct branch (Camel 4 
uses the `main` branch)
   
   # Tracking
   - [x] If this is a large change, bug fix, or code improvement, I checked 
there is a [JIRA issue](https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL) filed for 
the change (usually before you start working on it).
   
   <!--
   # *Note*: trivial changes like, typos, minor documentation fixes and other 
small items do not require a JIRA issue. In this case your pull request should 
address just this issue, without pulling in other changes.
   -->
   
   # Apache Camel coding standards and style
   
   - [x] I checked that each commit in the pull request has a meaningful 
subject line and body.
   
   - [x] I have run `mvn clean install -DskipTests` locally from root folder 
and I have committed all auto-generated changes.
   
   # AI-assisted contributions
   
   - [x] If this PR includes AI-generated code, commits have proper 
co-authorship attribution (e.g., `Co-authored-by` trailers) and the PR 
description identifies the AI tool used.
   
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to