nzw921rx commented on issue #11007:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/issues/11007#issuecomment-5236461749

   > [@nzw921rx](https://github.com/nzw921rx) the tracking table looks behind 
the current comments and PR state. I checked the linked PRs and these rows can 
be updated:
   > 
   > Connector / transform      Contributor     Suggested status        PR
   > connector-cdc      [@nzw921rx](https://github.com/nzw921rx)        Draft   
[#11023](https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11023)
   > connector-fake     [@Ayushkale11](https://github.com/Ayushkale11)  In 
review       [#11032](https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11032)
   > connector-assert   [@cyl-uuu](https://github.com/cyl-uuu)  In review       
[#11625](https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11625)
   > connector-mqtt     [@ealeonraz](https://github.com/ealeonraz)      In 
review       [#11461](https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11461)
   > connector-clickhouse       
[@Rajeshdevandla](https://github.com/Rajeshdevandla)    In review       
[#11224](https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11224)
   > connector-iceberg  [@ClaireLytt](https://github.com/ClaireLytt)    In 
review       [#11675](https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11675)
   > connector-prometheus       
[@goutamadwant](https://github.com/goutamadwant)        In review       
[#11738](https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11738)
   > connector-rabbitmq [@cyl-uuu](https://github.com/cyl-uuu)  Claimed not 
opened yet
   > connector-redis    [@ss666](https://github.com/ss666)      Merged  
[#11225](https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11225)
   > RowKindExtractor   [@nzw921rx](https://github.com/nzw921rx)        Merged  
[#11095](https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11095)
   > The Redis row currently links 
[#11195](https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11195), but the validation 
migration was [#11225](https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11225). Also 
`FilterRowKind` was claimed in June but I could not find a linked PR. Based on 
the four week claim window, can you confirm if that row should return to `Todo`?
   > 
   > I cannot edit the issue body, so adding the verified state here for the 
tracker update.
   
   Thank you very much for your reminder. I will update itπŸš€
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to