SEZ9 commented on PR #11602:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11602#issuecomment-5316848603

   Thanks @tomatotomata for describing the intended fix direction — the 
approach sounds reasonable to me. However, I don't see the corresponding code 
changes on this PR yet. Could you push the implementation (ideally with unit 
tests covering the transient-timeout case) so I can review the actual diff?
   
   Two housekeeping items:
   
   1. The branch is currently 2 commits behind `dev` — please rebase so CI runs 
against the latest.
   2. The Build check is failing on the dependency-resolution/IT lanes. Could 
you check whether a rebase resolves it, or share the relevant log if the 
failure persists?
   
   Once the changes are pushed and CI is green, I'll take another look. Thanks!
   
   <!-- streview-comment:176 -->


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to