tomatotomata commented on PR #11602:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11602#issuecomment-5223297061

   I rebased this onto the current `dev` branch and pushed `73e29bf` with the 
remaining review fixes.
   
   I used the smaller shared-constant path suggested in the review: both 
collection paths now use `Constant.DEFAULT_METRICS_FETCH_TIMEOUT_MS`. The 
default API method documents its bounded, partial-result contract, and the 
English and Chinese incompatible-change notes explain that missing metrics are 
unavailable data, not zero. They also call out that the 3-second master-side 
bound does not cancel the underlying Hazelcast invocation.
   
   The terminal retry predicate now explains why the task-group context makes 
this exception safe to retry and what happens for a permanently lost worker. 
The public realtime collector Javadoc covers interruption and truncation, and 
its test now has two workers and proves only one fetch is attempted after the 
interrupt.
   
   Spotless apply and check pass for both changed Maven modules with JDK 17, 
and `git diff --check` passes. The focused test execution still stops during 
dependency resolution because the sparse checkout cannot resolve the 
unpublished `seatunnel-shade` snapshot parent, so I have left runtime execution 
to this CI run. I also moved the PR out of draft now that the review scope and 
merge conflict are handled.
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to