tomatotomata commented on PR #11602:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11602#issuecomment-5241204289
I traced the three blockers through the current head and pushed `68b31dc9`
with the fixes:
- `JobMasterTest` now mocks Hazelcast's `MemberImpl`, matching
`internal.cluster.ClusterService#getMember` at all three call sites.
- `config/seatunnel.yaml` now keeps the metrics keys at the same `engine`
mapping level. `python -c "import yaml;
yaml.safe_load(open('config/seatunnel.yaml'))"` passes.
- `YamlSeaTunnelDomConfigProcessor` now reads `metrics-fetch-timeout-ms`,
with a focused YAML fixture asserting a non-default value is applied.
- I also fixed the doubled Javadoc link and the English Markdown indentation.
The focused Maven test-compile could not reach the changed modules in this
Windows checkout: the reactor stopped in the existing `seatunnel-config-shade`
module because shaded Typesafe Config classes were unavailable. Spotless is
also blocked by the installed JDK's incompatible Google Java Format
remove-unused-imports API. `git diff --check` passes.
I kept the terminal worker-budget design unchanged and limited this
follow-up to the concrete review findings. Let me know what you think.
--
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]