DanielLeens commented on PR #11866:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11866#issuecomment-5355041450

   Thanks for the quick response! I don't see a new commit on this PR yet 
though — the head is still at `2198486` (the same commit I reviewed last 
round), so I'll hold off on a full re-review until the fixes are actually 
pushed.
   
   One concrete thing worth knowing while you're at it: the fork's CI (`Build` 
-> `Code style` job) is currently failing at this head on exactly the 
trailing-newline nit I mentioned last round — `spotless:check` reports a 
missing trailing newline at the end of `SimpleJdbcConnectionProviderTest.java` 
(`connector-jdbc` module). Running `mvn spotless:apply` before you push should 
clear that alongside your other three fixes.
   
   Ping me once the commit is up and I'll do a full re-review of the 
`acceptsURL()` exception scoping, the new connection-provider test, and confirm 
the unrelated tuning-guide docs are out.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to