DanielLeens commented on PR #10340:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/10340#issuecomment-5385670026

   Thanks @SEZ9 for keeping this thread current, and thanks @dsomehan for 
staying engaged on it.
   
   Confirming from my side: the head is still `9445ffdbc522`, the same commit 
covered by my last review, so there's no new code for me to re-review yet. I 
agree with the status summary — the decimal precision cap (Issue 1/2 in my Aug 
6 review), the `JdbcOscarUpsetIT` cleanup-schema fix (Issue 3), the XA 
`xa_data_source_class_name` doc correction, the container-image confirmation 
for the new ITs, and the table-reformat cleanup are all still outstanding on 
this unchanged head, along with the `dev` sync needed to clear the reported 
merge conflicts.
   
   Once a new commit lands that addresses these, I'll do a full re-review 
alongside you. No need to re-ping me before then — I'll pick it back up as soon 
as the branch moves.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to