SEZ9 commented on PR #12015:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/12015#issuecomment-5690923131

   @luozihen Thanks for the F7 and F8 responses.
   
   On F8, the snake_case rename to `multi_table_config` is the right direction. 
I haven't verified the rename in the diff myself yet, so I'll take a look at 
`JdbcSinkOptions` and the error strings, tests, and EN/ZH docs before marking 
it resolved.
   
   On F7, `ReadableConfigTest#testToConfigPreservesDottedKeyExpansion` sounds 
like the regression guard I was after; I'll confirm in the diff that it asserts 
the old dotted-key expansion behaviour. Deferring the engine-level IT/E2E for 
`multi_table_config.primary_keys` to a Follow-up section in the PR description 
is fine with me. One small ask: once you open the separate tracking item for 
it, please link it from that section so it doesn't get lost after merge.
   
   For F1-F6, I don't see responses from you in this thread yet. Could you post 
a short note per item describing how each was addressed, ideally pointing at 
the relevant code or test? F1 and F2 in particular I'd like to re-verify 
against the diff before closing.
   
   <!-- streview-comment:1070 -->


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to