luozihen commented on PR #12015:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/12015#issuecomment-5691471135

   @DanielLeens 
   Hi, could I ask for some advice? The latest CI keeps failing repeatedly in a 
set of Paimon tests. I’ve clicked “rerun fail job” several times, but it still 
doesn’t pass. As far as I can tell, since the last time CI was green, the only 
thing I submitted was a description.
   
   I found the following error in the logs, which seems to point to a 
Testcontainers/Docker image pull issue rather than the test logic itself:
   
   ```
   Status 404: {"message":"pull access denied for minio/minio, repository does 
not exist or may require 'docker login': denied: requested access to the 
resource is denied"}
   ```
   It occurs when Testcontainers tries to pull minio/minio:latest. I’m not sure 
whether this is a CI registry/auth issue, a Docker Hub rate-limit/permission 
issue, or something related to the image tag.
   
   Would you have any suggestions on how to get CI green again? For example, 
should I check Docker login/credentials in CI, pin a specific MinIO image 
instead of latest, or configure a mirror/proxy? I may be missing something 
obvious, so any guidance would be greatly appreciated. If this is a known 
CI/infra issue, please let me know and I can wait or retry accordingly.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to