SEZ9 commented on PR #12079:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/12079#issuecomment-5754932409

   Thanks for the F1–F8 recheck, @goutamadwant — the mapping is helpful. A few 
follow-ups so I can close these out:
   
   - **F1**: Good that 
`testConnectDryRunDuplicateUnnamedOutputsWaitForOtherInput` and 
`testDuplicateUnnamedOutputsWaitForOtherJoinInput` cover the omitted-output 
case. Could you point me to where in `DryRunConnectValidator` the keyed waiting 
list is removed after its first release, and confirm that a second transform 
emitting the same default ID no longer decrements the dependent's unresolved 
input count?
   - **F2 / F4**: Please name the test(s) that cover a multi-transform job 
whose last transform omits `plugin_input` and previously relied on the implicit 
last-schema fallback, so I can confirm it still passes dry-run rather than 
hitting `ConfigCheckException`.
   - **F3 / F5**: To confirm — is the ready-scheduler and input parser now a 
single shared implementation used by both dry-run and 
`MultipleTableJobConfigParser`, or two copies kept in sync? If shared, where 
does it live? If separate, I'd still like them unified before merge.
   - **F6**: Rejecting explicit self-cycles while keeping implicit legacy 
binding sounds like a reasonable balance. Could you point me to the code and 
test that exercise the explicit self-cycle rejection so I can mark this 
resolved?
   - **F7**: Please point me to the EN/ZH compatibility notes in the diff (and 
link them from the PR description) so I can confirm the docs finding is 
addressed.
   - **F8**: Agreed to defer the `getOutputId` cleanup since it has test 
callers. Please open a follow-up issue and reference it here so it isn't lost.
   
   Understood that this mapping doesn't claim anything about the unrelated CI 
failures. Once the items above are answered I'll do a final pass.
   
   <!-- streview-comment:1210 -->


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to