DanielLeens commented on PR #12152:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/12152#issuecomment-5775014549

   Thanks @CryoThrust, that matches what I traced independently against the 
prior head.
   
   The line numbers for all three tests 
(`testCheckpointErrorReportDoesNotRunOnCallerThread` at 1028-1056, 
`testCheckpointErrorReportCompletesFutureWhenExecutorRejects` at 1066-1077, and 
`testCheckpointErrorReportRejectionStillReachesCancellationOffCallerThread` at 
1084-1110) are exactly where I found them when I confirmed F1/F2(a)/F2(b) on 
`44f762eac` in my earlier comment, so I'm treating the sync onto `0a4b61553` as 
content-equivalent to that head, not a new round of the fix itself - consistent 
with the clean, conflict-free rebase you described.
   
   That reconfirms F1 and F2 are resolved from my side too, same conclusion as 
before: this is ready to merge once CI is green. Right now `Build` on 
`0a4b61553` is still in progress rather than complete, so I can't call it clean 
yet. I'll take a fresh look once that run finishes and approve then if it comes 
back the way the last few runs did (i.e. failures, if any, isolated to the 
unrelated integration/windows lanes we've already traced).
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to