SEZ9 commented on PR #12391:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/12391#issuecomment-5852033340

   Quick follow-up on where this stands from my side.
   
   My last formal review submission was against `0fc63dc5`, and the branch has 
since picked up the `dev` sync (merge `57890813b`). Based on the re-read posted 
above, the actual diff on `57890813b` is unchanged from `0fc63dc5` and the 
earlier review points remain resolved, so I have nothing new to raise on the 
code itself.
   
   The one thing still open before I'd refresh my formal review state on the 
current head is the CI picture from fork run `35870424836`:
   
   - `transform-v2-it-part-1 (11, ubuntu-latest)` (job `107213895413`): the 
`TestFilterRowKindIT.testFilterRowKindMultiTable` failure matches the 
already-filed flake in #12116, and nothing in this diff touches 
`AssertSinkWriter`. I'm fine treating that as pre-existing noise.
   - `all-connectors-it-5 (8, ubuntu-latest)` (job `107213895383`): 
`OceanBaseCDCCompatibilityIT.testOceanBaseCdcWrapperRuntimeE2e` failing with 
`Flink job executed failed`. This runs against the Flink translation layer 
rather than the Zeta `SeaTunnelTask.close()` path this PR changes, so I don't 
see a mechanism for the diff to cause it, but there is only one occurrence and 
no pre-filed issue for this exact symptom yet.
   
   Concrete ask: please re-run just `all-connectors-it-5 (8, ubuntu-latest)` on 
`57890813b` and post the result here. If it comes back green, I'll bucket it 
with the other testcontainers-level flakes and submit a fresh review against 
the current head. If it fails again with the same error, let's look at it 
properly before merging.
   
   <!-- streview-comment:1344 -->


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to