SEZ9 commented on PR #12489:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/12489#issuecomment-5855556348

   @davidzollo I saw that this PR was closed at 11:10:47 UTC today without a 
merge. Is there a replacement fix or a scope concern I should address?
   
   The current `dev@4fd80db52f40` still has the unchanged OceanBase POM from 
`025d08f9bcb0`, so I have not found the equivalent Debezium dependency 
exclusion there. This PR's full Build and all upstream checks passed on 
`6709cfc118199013be66a4ef83409adb2f030c2d`, including the OceanBase 
compatibility tests on both Java versions. #12299 still has only the two 
confirmed OceanBase `TableId` serialization failures; #12454's current run has 
now reproduced the same failure on both Java versions as well.
   
   I will keep the dependency patch out of those PR diffs and leave this PR 
closed while following your direction. Please point me to the intended 
replacement or requested change so I can update the remaining branches 
correctly.
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to