+1 if the current review process is kept.

Pros:

* Using PRs is good for increasing developers because PRs are very familiar for many developers.
* Better UI. (no need to copy the diff manually for reviewing patches!)

Cons:

* Discussions can be split. However, according to the below blog post, any comments and other things on PRs can be recorded on the project's mailing list or mirrored to the JIRA ticket, so we can search discussion by searching MLs or JIRAs. Therefore, IMO, it's not a big problem.

https://blogs.apache.org/infra/entry/improved_integration_between_apache_and

* github.com is out of Apache infra, so the service can be stopped for some reason (such as, acquired by some company or system down). I'm thinking we need to keep the current review process if we have switched to use GitHub PRs.

Regards,
Akira