[...]
> 4. Ability to register and call stored procedures  on sorage :
>   registerProcedure(String alias,ProcedureDescriptor p);
>   Object retValueOrValues = call(alias,paramArray);

A Cache should not be responsible for storing, should it? Then it isn't
a cache, but a DB...
And even if you're going to do this, make a clean separation between the
cache and the persistency layer (do not assume it is a database. It can
be a filesystem, or a WebDAV system, or a Jisp system, ...)

I'm not even sure what you're going to do with this stored procedure...

Just giving my opinion, as I'm looking for a decent cache for some time
now and I'm considering using simplestore.

tomK