Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

> Yes, I did a bit of cleanup that I have to commit.  The big change will be
> the namespace of jar/project names to try and avoid collisions.

Two problems that appears during using of JJar:
1 there soluld be a possibility to specify full url to jar file
   (maybe something like xml:base)
2 there should be a possibility to specify more than one jar file
   (batik has a lot of jar files).

I think a very good example of xml representation of repository is
XML Catalogs specification (and xml.commons resolver as an
implementation)

On the other way, I found that JJar is a very good tool for
'continous integration with ant' developing process.

Thanks for this tool.

Tomek Pik
[EMAIL PROTECTED]