From: "Geir Magnusson Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

On 4/16/02 8:16 AM, "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > As for the jar repository, is it possible to anhance the jjar repository
> > with uptodate versions.
> >
> > I can do it myself for the jars I use by putting them in the jjar repo,
just
> > want to know if it's ok.
>
> Yes - Just Do It

:-D

:-?
Ok, but I've just realized that I dont know where to do the update!

http://jakarta.apache.org/jjar/repository.xml
where do I update this?

Is this the right place to put a repository (just curious of the available
options)?

Since we will start to use it seriously, does this still apply?
"
Further this is currently not an official Jakarta Commons project, but a
well-organized sandbox project. Therefore, production dependencies are
discouraged.
"

Thanks a bunch :-D

            - verba volant, scripta manent -