On 4/16/02 8:31 AM, "Tomasz Pik" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
>

>> Yes, I did a bit of cleanup that I have to commit.  The big change will be
>> the namespace of jar/project names to try and avoid collisions.
>

> Two problems that appears during using of JJar:
> 1 there soluld be a possibility to specify full url to jar file
>  (maybe something like xml:base)
> 2 there should be a possibility to specify more than one jar file
>  (batik has a lot of jar files).

I thought that was handled - for example, ant would depend on JAXP, which
has two jars (jaxp.jar and crimson.jar).

Will review.

Also, when you say 'full URL to JAR file' where do you mean?

> I think a very good example of xml representation of repository is
> XML Catalogs specification (and xml.commons resolver as an
> implementation)
>
> On the other way, I found that JJar is a very good tool for
> 'continous integration with ant' developing process.
>

> Thanks for this tool.
>
> Tomek Pik
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>

> --

Geir Magnusson Jr.                                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
System and Software Consulting

The cost of synchronization is much less that the cost of stupidity.