What's the point?

I mean, what problem are we having that this will solve?

I know we noted having an oversight committee in the charter, but we seem to
have never needed it.  Any problems got civilly discuss and solved.

geir

--
Geir Magnusson Jr.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                    +1-203-355-2219 (w)