True. I was suggesting Meta more as a prefix to avoid
clashes with java.lang.*, rather than for its semantics.

Unfortunately, the english language doesn't have too many
terms which can be used. 'Schema' and 'Model' are also
possible alternatives for 'Class', although Schema is overused,
and Model perhaps too vague.

Tim