From: "Steve Downey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<snip>
> In fact, if Class wasn't final (and I hate the number of
> times I've had to say that with Java), Clazz might even be a subtype of
> Class. As it is, a Clazz which describes a particular class (e.g.
> org.apache.commons.FooBar) probably has a reference to o.a.c.FooBar's
Class
> instance.

The Clazz is a subclass of Class comment  is effectively correct.

Clazz ~= Class/DynaClass
ClazzProperty ~= Field/DynaProperty
ClazzOperation ~= Method
Bean ~= Object/DynaBean
Property ~= Get/Set method + Object (a delegate)
Operation ~= Method + Object (a delegate)

Dmitri and I would like to use these names and definitions for the moment.
Once we have some real code to back them up it will be more obvious if there
are better names. (In particular the distinction of Field vs Property to
come from this thread is interesting)

Stephen