Sung-Gu wrote:

I think this class should be independent from other classes except for Java
core classes.
It's for its extensiblity for support of other protocols and user-oriented
ways...

Okay. But this class is in the package httpclient. If it was a generic class then it should be in a package unrelated to httpclient. I am still for the NameValuePair[].

As a general rule:
- It's okay for a class to reference other classes residing in the same package or in sub-packages.
- It's okay for any class to reference any class that is part of the documented dependencies of the package.

What do others think?

Odi