----- Original Message -----
From: "Ortwin Glück" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Okay. But this class is in the package httpclient. If it was a generic
class then it should be in a package unrelated to httpclient. I am still

Yes, I think so.
So I have asked about it before I committed them that I don't know
which place would be ok.

This time, I suggest my recent URI related things to move to the new
package,
probably, org.apache.commons.uri.
+1

Or other suggestions?