Nathan Coast and I had a chat about this one night (my time, day yours) on
IRC/email for Maven, and we need:

appserver stuff:
- start
- stop
- deploy war, ear, rar etc
- undeploy war, ear, rar etc
- 'save config' if possible

For a bunch of supported appservers: Tomcat, Jetty, JBoss, WebLogic,
WebSphere, iPlanet etc....

We are also using cactus for our testing (along with StrutsTestCase), and
it'd cool to have all this available for tests :)

"James Strachan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 31/10/2002 02:33:34
AM:

<mailto:commons-dev-help@;jakarta.apache.org>

--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting