I like Morgan's "opinion" on this.

A third option would be a separate build/jar within betwixt itself.
Distinguishing between the a separate build in betwixt and a separate
build in jelly might be function of how "central" the tags are to jelly.
My personal preference would be to keep the jelly tags next to the
libraries themselves, although in the near term it might be just as well
to leave them within the jelly tree, at least until jelly stablizes (read
"releases"?) a bit more.