Note: (wtf everyone I have to reply to doesn't have the reply to set the
mailinglist, really anoying)

With the seperation of builds that is currently ongoing I meant to say
that it is possible to release a new betwixt tag library when betwixt
does a release or a change, seperately from the jelly core (not talking
about building stuff, that's another issue, on which I agree with you
anyway), which wasn't possible before.
Despite the tags can have seperate release cycles from the jelly core, I
was suggesting/asking if a move for the betwixt stuff to betwixt itself
, would be more appropiate.

Mvgr,
Martin