We do as well. Codec should probably end up with the union, not the intersection However, ours tests for the MIME specific 76 character line wrapping.

--
Ryan Hoegg
ISIS Networks

Jeffrey Dever wrote:

That sounds good here too. We only call Base64 methods a couple of times anyway, so adaptation is a minor issue.

Just a note about tests, we have a Junit test class (not sure if xml-rpc has one) that should go along with the main Base64 class. You did a grep on the code base so I'm sure you are aware of it.

Jandalf.

I like your plan Tim. Let's get 1.1 nailed down so we are all on the same codebase, and do the design of 2.0 right. I don't think XML-RPC cares much whether we get the default in decode(byte[]) in 1.1, I think that decision should be made based on RFC interpretation.

--
Ryan Hoegg
ISIS Networks