Alright, changes were made to org.apache.commons.codec.binary.Base64

#1 byte[] Base64.encode( byte[] )       - No chunking, for HttpClient
#2 byte[] Base64.encodeChunked( byte[] )   - chunking for RFC 2045
compliance
#3 byte[] Base64.encode( byte[], boolean )  - there was no reason to make
this method private

We can make #3 private is someone feels strongly about it, but for now.
We've got a solution for reuse across two projects.

Next step: We need a better way to supply test data and expected encodings
to these Junit tests - anyone have any experience with something like
JXUnit?

--------
Tim O'Brien