> >I'm thinking that it might be a good idea to have a WebApp Commons,
> > either in Commons or as a separate space.  There has got to be a
> > lot of code that people would contribute to such as space.

> I agree.  So what do we need to do?

If it is going to be Jakarta Commons WebApps, then we go through the
standard procedure for establishing a Jakarta Commons project.

If it is going to be a new Jakarta project, Jakarta WebApp Commons, then we
need to go to the Jakarta PMC.

I'm personally leaning towards the latter, but let's see what others,
including yourself, have to say.

        --- Noel