That's one long term vision for Jakarta, and I think the best one.
The other one that seems to have strength is a focus on Tomcat as a
web-container and associated projects.

To this end, I can see Jakarta Commons going to TLP and trying to take
BCEL, BSF, ORO and Regexp with it. Gump would go its own way to TLP-ness.
In my fantasy world information architecture.

The latter fantasy means a lack of a [EMAIL PROTECTED] place, with J-C being
more of a workshop for small focused pieces.

Hen