Stephen Colebourne wrote:

From: "Janek Bogucki" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

On

http://jakarta.apache.org/~scolebourne/collections3/xref/org/apache/commons/
collections/functors/FunctorUtils.html

the 'View Javadoc' link, top left, is broken. It links to

http://jakarta.apache.org/~scolebourne/collections3/apidocs/org/apache/commo
ns/collections/functors/FunctorUtils.html

This is correct, as I am only outputting public scoped classes/methods in
the javadoc, whereas FunctorUtils is package scoped.

On
http://jakarta.apache.org/~scolebourne/collections3/license.html
the 'StatCvs Report' link is broken. It links to
http://jakarta.apache.org/~scolebourne/collections3/statcvs/index.html

Statcvs has obviuosly always failed on my box. I'll take a look

Stephen