On Jan 13, 2004, at 1:06 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Bill,

Your usage of Jexl is the first usage I know of which is separate from
Jelly. If you happen to have pointers, it would be nice to start a page
"powered-by".

Paul

Just thought I would jump in here and say that I too am using Jexl in a
persistence engine (to be open sourced and housed somewhere...). I use it
to allow expressions in a dynamic SQL statement. As an FYI, there is a
"Anyone Using It Yet?" section on the main page of the site.

I started using it primarily because I use Jelly quite a bit and therefore
learned about Jexl.

As a side note, I sent a patch a couple of weeks ago fixing string
concatination but I don't know if Geir has done anything with it yet and I
can't get into Scarab to check.

Yes - it's been in there since the day you sent it....

geir

In any event, nice to see others involved :-) Robert McIntosh

[EMAIL PROTECTED]