Stephen Colebourne wrote:
> I haven't deployed it. My understanding is that we should deploy by
> committing to CVS under jakarta-commons/docs and then cvs update on
> the main server. Is this correct? Do we need extra karma to do this?

Actually, I just ssh-ed to apache.org, checked out [lang], and did:

maven site:generate site:fsdeploy

You could probably just do:

maven site:deploy

but I usually deploy sites on the apache machine to avoid the network traffic.

There were talks a few months ago about checking in sites -- but as far as I can see all of the commons project sites are not checked in. I didn't really like the idea anyway, and I'm not sure what the story is anymore.