Henri Yandell wrote:

On Mon, 16 Feb 2004, Mark R. Diggory wrote:

I was thinking sandbox, because thats where all  projects start out and
its logical that they won't know where commons-build really is.

Sounds good. Should be based on a sandbox project then, ie)
../../jakarta-commons/commons-build/project.xml as the extend.

Yes, I was thinking that to.

I've added some files to the cvs and you can go from there.

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta-commons-sandbox/project-template

there may be thing we want to remove/add to this. But I think this is
the basic requirement for a project.xml.

I've removed a few things :) Hope that's okay.

Cool

Couple of questions:

Developers:  Should emails be in some form of lightly obscured format?
             Should url and timezone be included?

Resources:   Should we include .properties by default? In fact, can't most
             of the <build> go in the super-pom?

Cool, sounds very good (considering all the spam my apache account seems to get)

--
Mark Diggory
Software Developer