Ok, I'll add the images (and possibly adjust the url's in the css).

Henri Yandell wrote:
Because the images needed are not in:

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/images/

which is where the relative link in the stylesheet appears to look [rather
than being relative to the location of the html page].

I've copied the images created by a new site generation of io
[http://www.apache.org/~bayard/io/target/docs/] into the above directory,
though I've only put the feather logo in for the logos/.

Hen