> Gump has some of this already. It can use a CVS tag (or SVN branch)
> of some module to allow this.

Which would work really well if Avalon had tagged their stuff prior to
complaints about why tagging is "sort of" vital, but all that we have are
the current jars.  Not even the Avalon folks who later tried were able to
reproduce the contents.  Not that you need to support that problem.  :-)

And, yes, moving to a reproducible version of Avalon is on the agenda, right
after we ship the next Release of James.

And I would love to have James (both branch_2_1_fcs and MAIN) building with
GUMP.

        --- Noel